4.04.2011

Denim Done Right

The trend that just keeps trucking...
We may have borrowed the idea from Dads across the country but the denim shirt continues to make waves on the street.

I bought my first denim shirt in October of 2009 from H & M. I saw someone on the street wearing it with black leggings and an open, nude-colored cardigan. I mean, talk about a blank canvas! I love the idea of wearing a loose denim shirt with leggings and oxford shoes or open as a cardigan with a lace cardi underneath. Not keen on the loose? Pick up a more structured version and tuck in into a pencil skirt or colored skinnies. How will you dress up or dress down denim?



Day to Day Denim


 



My favorite look.

Denim Tucked In


 
                                                        Denim with a Twist



No comments:

Post a Comment