4.04.2011

Reese Witherspoon Wears Pink!

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com
America's Southern Belle got married for the second time on March 26th but she wasn't as boring/traditional as we all excepted her to be..... She wore pink! And I loved it! Because we're not all blushing brides, I've put together a couple of casual ways we can wear blush pink this Spring.


Blush Pink

In this look the pink blazer is definitely the vocal point, yet it doesn't scream girlie girl - It's femininity with an edge. I love it! I could easily wear it to work or to run errands. Cargo pants are not the most flattering on apple shaped body types so instead look for a dark chino pant without the side pockets. Also, if you're super short I would opt for a full length pant over the cropped style.



blush beach


This is ultra fem! I love the soft color palette and simple jewelry! I'm not sure if I've told you yet, but I love pastel pink! I already own a blazer similar to the one above (Thanks Tina) and I can't wait to get my hands on a dress like this. The cotton fabric makes it so wearable! To a picnic, running errands, traveling or to the beach! 
Which look is your favorite: Fem with an Edge or Ultra Fem? 

- s.g.f.

1 comment:

  1. I just bought some "blush" nude pumps and they are absolutely to die for. My skin (very fair) has a lot of pink in it, so sometimes traditional nude colors are too striking on me. The blush pump is perfect!

    ReplyDelete