9.28.2011

Hot Off The Press!

When deciding to move to Austin two months ago, I had no idea what was in store for me. I knew that I wanted a change in careers but wasn't exactly sure how I was going to do that or where to begin. It all changed for me when my best friend Holly gave me a copy of Austin Monthly to show me an editorial similar to one I had styled.  I emailed the stylist of the shoot and 2 weeks later,  I was given the opportunity to work with her. Can you say, dream job? Pinch me? Happy dance? All of the above.
I have since assisted her on jobs with Austin Monthly, San Antonio Monthly, Dell Computers, Emirates Airlines and Aveda...all in ONE month, even traveling to NYC for a week. Rachel Zoe isn't kidding when  she complains about her lack of sleep. I know the feeling but it's so worth it because the latest issue of Austin Monthly marks the first time my name is in print! Pick up the latest issue which covers the best of the best in Austin beauty and check out the Style Section covering the latest Texture craze.  Which photograph inspires your Fall wardrobe picks?


xo
Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment