8.30.2011

Where Turf Meets Surf

Big hats and betting on horses can both be a bit of a gamble but I've found a way to make the two a win-win for me. The Del Mar Races! Held in Southern California from July to September, the races have always been one of my favorites summer activities!

My Outfit for the 2011 Del Mar Races 
Hat Accessory - Zara, White Blouse & Accessories - Francesca's Collections, Braided Belt - Forever 21, Magenta Pants-Vintage

This year I wasn't lucky with winning horses but I did get lucky when my Mom and Sister found these amazing vintage pants at a neighbor's estate sale.

 Our love (and bad habit) for vintage and thrift shopping has provided us with way too many pieces for our personal collections. What to do with the extra stock? Well share with all of you of course! Next week we'll have our favorite vintage finds for sale on our blog. We're incredibly excited to take this next step and we hope you enjoy our collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment