3.09.2011

Flip the Bird In Style



Or don't, but either way please make sure you are indulging in this season's cheapest and easiest trend, painting your nails with pastels. You can invest in expensive nail polishes or you can head to your local Forever 21, Francesca's Collections or CVS and pick up a pluthera of feminine, flirty spring colors for cheap cheap. I just purchased 4 new polishes for a whopping $4! Not only did this cheap indulgence help transform my outfits from Winter to Spring but having the bright and sweet pastels on my hands and toes just makes me happy!

I'm currently wearing and loving a soft peach polish called Barely There by Nail Enamel. The other three polishes I purchased and can't wait to wear are a jewel toned grey, chalky lavender and baby doll pink.

What color are you wearing?

No comments:

Post a Comment