8.12.2011

Cover Girls

I'll be honest, I'm not one of those girls who spend their summer running around in their bathing suit - I prefer to cover-up. When searching for a cover-up I try to find a versatile piece that can transition from the pool to happy hour.  Avoid the swim suit department where swimwear accessories are typically more expensive. Instead search the racks at your favorite store for a light weight tunic, long tank or an oversized cardigan that can work at the pool or for a night out.

This week my sister and I pulled out our cover-ups and headed to Barton Springs Pool

 Cover-up- Buffalo Exchange, Sunglasses- Top Shop


Cover-up - Pink Zone, Headband - Francesca's Collections

1 comment:

  1. The cover-ups are super cute! Such a great idea to chose 'transitional' items: pool to bar ;)

    ReplyDelete