6.14.2011

Wedding bells are ringing!

This past weekend I was in Austin, Texas for one of my best friend's wedding! I wore a Halston-inspired, light weight, purple dress that was perfect for the sweltering Texas heat! I accessorized with a gold textured cuff and a simple heart-shaped charm necklace.

Francesca's Collections Dress and Cuff, Nine West Shoes, Necklace from Greece

Since I was in Austin I took advantage of my photographer brother and had him shoot some pictures of different male looks for a summer wedding. We shot pictures of three different outfits and only changed one piece of each look to completely transform the suit.

 
Apparel by Banana Republic, Steven Madden Shoes, Brooks Brothers Belt


Men's Warehouse  Bow Tie


Ralph Lauren Shirt 


Big thanks to my model, Trevor,  photographer, JM and his assistant, Kim!



1 comment: